As we know that container homes are gaining a lot of popularity. However, when you have bought this in another state and want to ship it to your place then you need to remember that there are a lot of processes that need to be followed. So, here in this article, we are going to write all about those shipping tips when you want to move container homes from another state.
For shipping a Container Home, you would first need to know the whole process. You can take the help of Ship A Car inc. which can help you get your beautiful home to your state with a help of SAC Container Home Transport Specialist.
They understand your needs and will work according to them. For making an appointment or to understand the quotes you can speak to their professional online by logging into their website https://www.shipacarinc.com/how-to-ship-container-homes/.
Here are the factors that need to be considered before shipping a container home:
- Cost: One of the most important things to consider is the cost of the shipping. This can depend on the distance and the type of container you want to ship. You can ask the company about offers or discounts or any tax breaks that can be provided by them.
- Authorized license: You need to get the authorized license beforehand as it is important for transportation from one state to another. This might add to some significant time delays awaiting approval.
- Best truck route: You need to consider the best truck route so that your shipment doesn’t get delayed. You need to check for any road construction or traffic that may cause these delays.
How to transport the container homes:
Container homes are easy to be shipped and moved to a new place, but before that, you need to follow the step-by-step guide for the same:
- Clear everything out of your container homes. This includes any furniture, foodstuff, and any kind of personal belongings like clothing. You can remove any kind of dirt or debris with The help of a vacuum cleaner.
- If your containers are detachable, the next thing that you need to do is disassemble them with the help of a screwdriver. Once it is shipped, you can re-assemble them once again.
- Then it is time to choose a shipping method. There are many different types of shipping methods available like the tilt-bed truck for shorter distances, a flat-bed, and a step-up truck for longer distances.
One of the best methods is to choose a shipping company that specializes in it. They will help you throughout the entire process.
- Once you have chosen the method, the last thing that you need to do is unload the container. this can be done with a help of a forklift or cranes in case you have chosen a flatbed truck. Then you need to move the container in the position and reattach them with a help of bolts & threshold plates.
Container homes are everyone’s favorite, but when you want to move them always choose to take help from shipping companies.